- AspireRFID Can Lower Deployment Costs
The project, involving academic and research institutions across Europe, has developed free open-source RFID middleware, and is currently working to create a range of tools to facilitate RFID deployment.
- Brother, Can You Spare a Tag?
A recession is the right time for RFID innovation.
- How to Deploy a Nine-Party EPCIS Network Within Two Months
A recent demonstration showed just how easy it is to use the Electronic Product Code Information Services standard to solve real supply chain business problems.
- RFID for Everyone
If EPCglobal and the Near Field Communication Forum join forces, consumers could use mobile phones to access the Internet of Things.
- Return on Innovation
Return on investment is not the only way to calculate the value of RFID.
- Enabling Remote Health-care Applications With RFID
Radio frequency identification could offer an affordable way to serve the medical needs of the world's growing elderly population.
- Go Green
An RFID-enabled mobile asset-management system can help increase fuel efficiency and decrease carbon emissions.
- Spotlight on Five Hot Apps
When you think outside the supply chain, amazing RFID applications will be possible.
- Can RFID Save the Day for Spinach?
Steve Dean, director of business development at RFID systems integrator Franwell, says it can—and explains why.
- RFID Is the Alaska Gas Pipeline's Strongest Link
A construction project this huge, and in such a hostile environment, faces some unique challenges, which RFID can help address.
- RFID Could Enhance Pharmaceutical Marketing
Tagging product samples will increase control, boost marketing efficiency and reduce drugmakers' liabilities.