- Industrywide Approaches to RFID
The aerospace and defense sectors are being propelled by large players to adopt radio frequency identification.
- Sports, Technology and the Future of Management
Managers of sports teams are being fired for not embracing data analytics. Are business managers next?
- Algorithm (and RFID) Aversion
People often do not trust technology to give them the right information or answers—even when the technology is clearly better than humans.
- Is Retail Approaching the Tipping Point for RFID?
Data presented at last week's RFID in Retail and Apparel event suggests that adoption of RFID to manage apparel inventory is accelerating quickly.
- When RFID Becomes Obsolete
What new technology will replace radio frequency identification for inventory management, asset tracking and other applications?
- What You Can Learn From the NFL
Tracking players and footballs might seem irrelevant to business, but there are things companies can learn from using RFID in this way.
- RFID Journal's Fall Events Lineup
We'll be hosting conferences for retailers and brand owners in September, for businesses in Europe in November, and for those in the aerospace and defense sectors in December.
- A Cautionary Tale for Conventional Retailers
The print publishing industry was slow to adapt to the changes the Internet brought. As a result, many publications did not survive.
- Apple Embraces NFC (Finally)
At its recent developer's conference, the iPhone maker announced that the Near Field Communication reader in its handsets will be open to apps other than Apply Pay, which should give a big boost to the technology.
- Attendee Feedback on RFID Journal LIVE! 2017
More than 90 percent of those who responded to our survey said the event exceeded their expectations.
- Finding Excellence
At next week's RFID Journal LIVE! event, many companies will find new RFID solutions that will help them improve operations, reduce inefficiencies and become more profitable.
- Hearing from the Award Finalists
Attendees at RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 will hear presentations by many of those nominated for an award by our judges.
- Special Achievement Award: Ken Traub
RFID Journal honors the man who helped to develop many of GS1's software standards. Ken tragically passed away on Apr. 2.
- Find RFID Products from Around the World
RFID Journal LIVE! will feature 200 exhibitors from the United States, China and 23 other countries. Here's why that's meaningful.
- What You Don't Know About RFID
There are many solutions and applications that companies often don't realize they are missing.