- Using RFID to Optimize Medical Device Inventories at St Elizabeth Medical Center
In this PowerPoint presentation with audio, you will hear how St. Elizabeth Medical Center, in Utica, N.Y., was able to optimize inventory levels and better manage consignment stock, expired products and recall notifications with RFID.
- U.S. Department of Energy Employs RFID to Safeguard the Country
The Argonne National Laboratory developed an active RFID system that tracks nuclear materials to protect human health, the environment and national security.
- RFID Pumps Up Women's Workouts
Curves International has introduced an automated personal-training system that gives the fitness company a competitive advantage.
- Integris' Journey to RFID
Having already dipped its toes into the RFID waters, Oklahoma's largest health-care provider is eager to dive in deeper.
- From Farm to Fork
Norway's Nortura is using RFID to bring increased efficiency to meat production.
- RFID Synergy at a Netherlands Hospital
The University of Amsterdam's Academic Medical Centre worked with a group of partners to test three RFID applications simultaneously.
- Recall Corp. Uses RFID to Recall Cartons
The document and records storage and management company introduced an RFID system to provide audit services for its customers.
- RFID Frees Up Patient Beds
St. Vincent's Hospital deployed a patient-tracking and real-time clinical information system that improved the quality of care, increased revenues and delivered an ROI.
- Mississippi Blood Services Banks on RFID
The not-for-profit organization tested an RFID system to manage and track blood, improve safety, make deliveries more timely and lower costs.
- The Lahey Clinic's RFID Remedy
A top Boston-area hospital has learned that RFID can cure problems associated with tracking and maintaining high-value mobile medical equipment.
- Texas Lab Stocks Up With RFID
At the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, researchers find that radio frequency identification gets them the supplies they need, 24-7.