- OEMs Need to Adopt IoT Platforms and Move Up the Value Chain
By Shahram Mehraban
For industrial OEMs seeking to go to market quickly and sustain a competitive market advantage, using a multi-dimensional Internet of Things application development and deployment platform can help to jumpstart and shortcut the product-development cycle.
- Using the IoT as a Crystal Ball
By Steve Smith
Let's consider the Internet of Things and predictive maintenance—and why every service company needs them.
- IoT Predictions for 2018: Data Ownership, Edge Computing and More
By Dave McCarthy
Here are a few ways in which the Internet of Things landscape will likely evolve this year.
- Four Fundamental Strategies for Building an IoT System
By Joe Conway
How can companies ensure that their Internet of Things technologies are sustainable and effective, work seamlessly, and create a return on investment?
- Three IoT Considerations Retailers Must Keep in Mind for 2018
By Oliver Guy
The Internet of Things, powered by RFID technology, can help stores manage inventory more efficiently, set themselves apart from competitors, and provide great customer service while still maintaining streamlined operations.
- The Internet of Things Journey: Trends to Consider for 2018
By Ludovico Fassati
As you embark on your IoT journey this year, consider these trends and how they may impact your overall strategy, implementation and execution.
- IoT and the Modern Facilities Manager
By Hugues Meyrath
Unless a company considers how physical infrastructure will impact its overall performance, the risk of failure is vast.
- Breweries Tapping the IIoT to Produce Your Favorite Brew
By Jason Andersen
With greater visibility into the ins and outs of the supply chain and production processes, breweries will have the intelligence required to compete in today's increasingly unpredictable, consumer-driven marketplace.
- Finding the RFID Signal in the Noise
By Kurt Hozak and Olajumoke Awe
Use insights based on Nate Silver's The Signal and the Noise to make better use of RFID data analytics to improve processes.
- Predictions for the IoT
By Tom Rebbeck, Michele Mackenzie and Ahmed Ali
Investments in NB-IoT, LTE-M and new capabilities will prepare operators for an active 2018.
- Predictive Maintenance—the First Step Toward Self-Maintenance and AI
By Kenneth Sanford
How to pave the way for artificial intelligence and self-maintenance, by first optimizing your operations with predictive maintenance
- Don't Let Your Industrial Internet of Things Project Fail
By Scot Wlodarczak
The better you plan to avoid the potential pitfalls to your IIoT project, the more prepared you will be to mitigate any surprises.
- Top Five IIoT Predictions for 2018
By Sastry Malladi
FogHorn Systems' CTO shares his predictions for the Industrial IoT in the coming year, regarding momentum, security, OT-IT convergence, standards, and business value propelling adoption.
- The Road Ahead: Two IoT Security Predictions for 2018
By Marc Laliberte
Those in the Internet of Things space should pay attention to these concerns in the coming year.
- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
By Michael Colaneri
The Internet of Things can help companies differentiate, expand markets, grow revenues and please customers, by enabling them to gather, analyze and communicate valuable data.