- Exploring the Growing Influence of DC DC Converters in Defense
Such devices are growing in importance and can be integrated with the Internet of Things.
- The Next Big App for the Military: RFID
To automate its IT asset-management capabilities, the U.S. military should take an aggressive approach to further leverage radio frequency identification technologies.
- Why RFID Is the Only Viable Path for Life-Saving Smart Gun Technology
Radio frequency identification offers the only feasible commercial approach to reducing the plague of gun violence in the United States.
- The Emerging Marketplace for RFID Data Analytics, or Finding a Needle in a Haystack
Solution vendors should plan for changes in the economics of reselling hardware. Those who find ways to incorporate data analysis into their offerings will enjoy higher margins and a competitive advantage.
- U.S. DOD Reaffirms Commitment to Savi as Sole RFID-IV Provider
The award bolsters Savi's long-standing leadership in providing radio frequency identification solutions to the military.
- The Seeds of Innovation
Government stimulus is not only good for the economy—it also leads to groundbreaking technologies.
- How to Implement RFID Successfully
Select radio frequency identification as a solution only when its capabilities provide an immediate or projected benefit to a process that makes it more effective than choosing another technology.
- Business As Unusual
The federal government is using RFID in ways that will impact your business.
- Moving Toward the Talking Tag
When combined with a voice-directed work system, an RFID implementation can yield an immediate ROI.
- Dispelling RFID Network Performance Concerns
You can add RFID and maintain network performance—without redesigning your infrastructure. Here's how.
- Mobilizing RFID Applications
The future of vehicle-mounted printing and data-collection devices seems secure, helping companies improve efficiency and create a competitive advantage.