- New York Builder Brings Safety With Visibility via RFID
An active RFID system, provided by Triax Technologies, enables Lettire Construction Corp. to track the locations of 140 workers on its site at any given time, to ensure that they are authorized to be there, are not in harm's way and are working where they should be.
- Speedy Services Manages Vibration, Conference Attendance, Equipment Rental via RFID
The company has spent more than a decade building RFID solutions that enable automatic onsite equipment rental for customers, as well as tracking the amount of hand vibration to which construction workers are exposed and providing personalized information to delegates at its annual exposition.
- Tracking Lifting and Rigging Equipment
Kennedy Wire Rope and Sling enlists RFID to improve customer service for a client with global business.
- RFID Helps Fuel an Oil Boom
Bantrel deployed a material-tracking solution to locate 70,000 parts during the construction of a multibillion-dollar tar-sands project in northern Canada.
- Finnish Recycling Firm Uses RFID to Create an Efficient and Profitable Business
Lassila & Tikanoja tracks tagged plastic containers used to transport glass bottles from nearly 5,000 collection points to eight waste-processing centers.
- Swiss Manufacturer Adopts RFID to Stay Competitive
Sekisui Alveo, which manufactures foam products, uses the technology to improve inventory visibility and productivity.
- RFID Helps Bechtel Manage a Megaproject
The engineering and construction giant is tracking materials from mainland storage areas to three sites on a remote island, to ensure the correct materials arrive at the right place on time.