|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Ask The Experts Forum
BlogsAsk The Experts ForumHave There Been Any Live Implementations of RFID in Jewelry Retail Stores?
Have There Been Any Live Implementations of RFID in Jewelry Retail Stores?
And if so, what has been the success rate?
There have been several live implementations in jewelry stores, though the success rate is difficult to know. Those we've written about have been successful, when measured against what retailers had hoped to achieve. Obviously, however, we simply don't know the number of projects that might have been attempted and failed.
Here are links to some articles that you might find interesting.
• RFID Tracks Jewelry Sales, Inventory in Mideast
• Texas Jewelry Retailer Scores With RFID
• Cleor Strikes Gold With RFID Solution
• Indian Jeweler Gains Efficiency, Customer Service
• RSI ID Technologies' System Uses EPC RFID to Track Jewelry, Eyewear
• Swiss Jeweler RFID-Tagging Inventory
• Saudi Arabian Jeweler Puts a High Value on RFID
• Display-Maker Integrates RFID for Security, Inventory Apps
• RFID's Future Looks Bright for Indian Jewelers
Here is a white paper on the topic:
• Achieving a Return on Investment Using RFID for Jewelry Tracking
And here is a company offering an RFID tracking system for jewelry:
• TracTech Systems
I hope that helps.
—Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
|RFID Journal LIVE!||RFID in Health Care||LIVE! LatAm||LIVE! Brasil||LIVE! Europe||RFID Connect||Virtual Events||RFID Journal Awards||Webinars||Presentations|