|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Ask The Experts Forum
BlogsAsk The Experts ForumHas RFID Journal Published Any Articles or White Papers on Jewelry Tracking?
Has RFID Journal Published Any Articles or White Papers on Jewelry Tracking?
If not, do you know where I could find stories about this subject?
—Al (Fairfield, N.J.)
The only white paper we have posted regarding the use of radio frequency identification to track jewelry is this one: Achieving Return on Investment Using RFID for Jewelry Tracking.
However, we have published a number of articles on tracking jewelry, such as:
• RFID Tracks Jewelry Sales, Inventory in Mideast
• Cleor Strikes Gold With RFID Solution
• Indian Jeweler Gains Efficiency, Customer Service
• RSI ID Technologies' System Uses EPC RFID to Track Jewelry, Eyewear
• Swiss Jeweler RFID-Tagging Inventory
• Saudi Arabian Jeweler Puts a High Value on RFID
• Display-Maker Integrates RFID for Security, Inventory Apps
• RFID's Future Looks Bright for Indian Jewelers
—Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL