|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Ask The Experts Forum
Can RFID Track Hotel Inventory and Fixed Assets?
What is the value of using RFID for such an application?
We have not published many articles on hotels' tracking of inventory or assets, because the industry has been slow to adopt RFID technologies. Here are links to a few articles you might find relevant:
• Vancouver Hotel Tracks an Olympic Quantity of Washable Items
• Vegas Hotel-Casino Uses Tags to Keep Tabs on Liquor
• Hotel Keeps Uniform Inventory With RFID
• Hotel Finds RFID Just Ducky for Drinks Management
• Citizen M Checking Out RFID to Automate, Personalize Customer Service
• Linentracker Automates Management of Towels, Sheets
—Mark Roberti, Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL