|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Ask The Experts Forum
Can RFID Be Used to Track Wine Bottles?
Has RFID Journal published any articles about this particular application?
Yes, we have run a number of stories regarding the use of radio frequency identification to track and authenticate bottles of wine. Here are some of them:
• Wine Bottles Get Corked With RFID
• Interactive Wine Kiosk Wows Customers
• Wine and Brandy Maker in High Spirits Over RFID
• Boutique Winery Believes RFID Offers a Barrelful of Benefits
• Startup Service Adds Smarts to Fine Wine
• Smart Bottles Reduce Glass Breakage
• Hotel Finds RFID Just Ducky for Drinks Management
—Mark Roberti, Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.