|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Ask The Experts Forum
Is RFID Being Used in the Food-Processing Industry?
If so, can you please provide some examples?
We have not seen a lot of companies in this sector using RFID, but here are some examples we have covered:
• RFID to Boost Quality and Yield at Fish-Processing Plants
• Canadian Beef Processor Deploys RFID for Food Safety
• Red Ledge Brings RFID to Food, Textile, Automotive Industries
• Vietnamese Seafood Producers Look to RFID
• Northwest Food Industry Examines RFID's Potential
• Swiss Food Co-op Deploys RFID to Automate Shipment Tracking
• Royal Food Import Expects E-Seals Will Save It a King's Ransom
• Norwegian Group Tracks Super-Chilled Meat
• Ambitious European Project Traces Food from Farm to Fork
• Thai Shrimp Exporters Use RFID for Automation, Traceability
—Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL
|RFID Journal LIVE!||RFID in Health Care||LIVE! LatAm||LIVE! Brasil||LIVE! Europe||RFID Connect||Virtual Events||RFID Journal Awards||Webinars||Presentations|