|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Ask The Experts Forum
Do You Have the New Date and Place for Your 2014 Event?
Will LIVE! still be held as planned next year?
The RFID Journal LIVE! 2014 conference and exhibition will be held in Orlando, Fla., at the Orange County Convention Center, on Apr. 8-10. We also have several events slated for this fall:
• RFID in High Tech 2013, focused on the use of radio frequency identification in the high-technology sector—from monitoring work-in-process to tracking data-center assets—will take place in San Francisco, Calif., on Oct. 2-3.
• RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2013, our ninth annual event in Europe, will be held in London, England, on Oct 15.
• RFID Journal LIVE! Brasil 2013, our second annual event in Brazil, will be held in São Paulo on Nov. 6-7.
• RFID in Health Care, focused on the many applications of RFID in the health-care sector, will take place in Washington, D.C., on Dec. 4.
In addition, we have several virtual events lined up this year, including:
• RFID in Defense, taking place on Sept. 10 from 11 AM to 1 PM EDT.
• RFID for Warehouse and Inventory Management, occurring on Sept. 19 from 11 AM to 1 PM EDT.
• RFID in Harsh Environments, slated for Nov. 19 from 11 AM to 1:30 PM EST.
Please join us for these events.
—Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL
|RFID Journal LIVE!||RFID in Health Care||LIVE! LatAm||LIVE! Brasil||LIVE! Europe||RFID Connect||Virtual Events||RFID Journal Awards||Webinars||Presentations|