- Hearing from the Award Finalists
Attendees at RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 will hear presentations by many of those nominated for an award by our judges.
- Special Achievement Award: Ken Traub
RFID Journal honors the man who helped to develop many of GS1's software standards. Ken tragically passed away on Apr. 2.
- Why We Give Awards to End Users
The RFID Journal Awards are designed to highlight the successful use of RFID, which benefits everyone.
- New RFID Journal Awards
We have revised the categories to better reflect the current trends in RFID deployments.
- Why Marks & Spencer Talks About RFID
The U.K retailer believes there are some real benefits to going public about its use of RFID to improve inventory accuracy and the customer experience in stores.
- Awards Finalists Highlight the Maturation of RFID
The scope and complexity of many deployments show that RFID can play a role in mission-critical applications.
- Big RFID Deployments and Better RFID Products
Entries for the 2015 RFID Journal Awards were outstanding, indicating that the RFID industry is maturing rapidly.
- Enter the RFID Journal Awards
Companies should be recognized for their use of RFID to cut costs, boost efficiencies or achieve other business benefits.
- RFID Continues to Move Toward Mass Adoption
A post-event survey of end users who attended RFID Journal LIVE! 2014 reveals the RFID market is maturing and the technology is moving toward critical mass.
- Getting the Word Out That RFID Works
Major companies in many industries want to share how they are deploying the technology across their entire operations.
- A New LIVE! Site for a New RFID Era
We have revamped RFID Journal's events website to help a new audience find sessions, exhibitors and other features relevant to their needs.
- The Challenge of Choosing the Best of the Best
Selecting the top RFID deployments in any given year is very difficult, but it is worth the effort.