- RFID Furthers Operational Efficiency for New York Hospital
Northern Westchester Hospital is using a passive UHF RFID solution from Quake Global to identify the specific pod in which equipment is located.
- Irish Hospital Tracks Precious Samples
St. James's Hospital is identifying the locations and movements of biopsy tissues extracted from surgical patients, thereby ensuring that no samples end up missing, and is also using RFID to track artwork.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Tracks IT Assets
The federal agency tagged more than 115,000 items to improve inventory efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Drones Reduce Inventory Time from Days to Minutes at Car Dealerships
FoxTrac has adopted a solution from RFID and IoT systems supplier SmartX Technology to locate vehicles in Montreal concessionary yards.
- RFID Helps Certify Thoroughbreds for The Jockey Club
Beginning in 2017, the North American horse breed registry is requiring the use of RFID tags to track all of the 22,500 new foals registered each year on average, to help authenticate Thoroughbreds at races and at auctions.
- Community Hospital Finds RFID Is a Good Fit
Wayne HealthCare uses the technology to lower the cost of managing IT assets and improve patient services.
- Belgian Company Gets an ROI from Its Warehouse-Management Solution
ENGIE Fabricom RFID-tracks nearly 90,000 assets at eight locations within the country.
- A Gem of a Solution
Golden Environmental Mat Services tracks one-ton mats, so they don't get lost in the mud on job sites or harm environmentally fragile terrain.
- RFID Gets to the Root of Surgical Services Problems
Florida Hospital uses real-time location data to understand why delays and bottlenecks occur, to improve OR performance and patient satisfaction.
- A Healthy Partnership Solves Hospital Problems
TrackCore's Operating Room software, integrated with Terso's RFID cabinets, automates tissue and implant tracking, improving efficiencies, facilitating government compliance and boosting nurse satisfaction.
- Toronto Hospital Improves OR Department
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre RFID-tracks surgery patients to reduce bottlenecks and keep family members and friends informed.
- Cruise Ship Fights Fire With RFID
The Ruby Princess keeps crew safe with a personnel-tracking system.
- French Laundry Company Cleans Up Linen Losses
BIH adopted RFID to save costs and improve customer service.
- Landscaping Company Keeps Tabs on Tools
Environmental Management adopted an RFID asset-tracking solution to eliminate losses and monitor inventory.
- Hospital Lab Benefits From RFID Inventory-Management Solution
Saint Francis Laboratory Services automated processes, saving labor costs, reducing errors and freeing up cash.