- Toronto Hospital Improves OR Department
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre RFID-tracks surgery patients to reduce bottlenecks and keep family members and friends informed.
- Cruise Ship Fights Fire With RFID
The Ruby Princess keeps crew safe with a personnel-tracking system.
- French Laundry Company Cleans Up Linen Losses
BIH adopted RFID to save costs and improve customer service.
- Landscaping Company Keeps Tabs on Tools
Environmental Management adopted an RFID asset-tracking solution to eliminate losses and monitor inventory.
- Hospital Lab Benefits From RFID Inventory-Management Solution
Saint Francis Laboratory Services automated processes, saving labor costs, reducing errors and freeing up cash.
- Kuehne + Nagel Monitors Pharmaceuticals to Improve Customer Service
The global transportation and logistics firm turns to RFID to track the location and temperature of shipments.
- Hospital Defines Its Problem, Then Deploys RFID Technology
University Hospital in San Antonio improved its workflow processes and used a real-time location system to automate them.
- Copper Cable Provider Improves Inventory Management and Security
Progistix deployed an active RFID real-time location system (RTLS) to track large reels at its 400,000-square-foot yard.
- RFID Helps Fuel an Oil Boom
Bantrel deployed a material-tracking solution to locate 70,000 parts during the construction of a multibillion-dollar tar-sands project in northern Canada.
- Chicago Hospital Deployment Delivers a Healthy ROI
Northwestern Memorial's investment in RFID results in real-time inventory accuracy and improved workflow for clinicians.
- ROI on Temperature-Monitoring Solution Leads to RFID Asset Tracking
Lifespan automated the humidity and temperature monitoring of pharmaceuticals and blood across its five hospitals, then began tracking high-value mobile assets.
- Finnish Recycling Firm Uses RFID to Create an Efficient and Profitable Business
Lassila & Tikanoja tracks tagged plastic containers used to transport glass bottles from nearly 5,000 collection points to eight waste-processing centers.
- U.S. Army Uses RFID to Track and Manage Parachutes
With no room for error, the chain-of custody solution reduces costs and labor and improves safety.
- World Wildlife Fund Uses RFID to Foil Poachers
A real-time tracking and monitoring solution helps protect endangered rhinos and other animals in Namibia.
- RFID Improves Safety at Assisted-Living Facility
Ohio's Light of Hearts Villa deployed a real-time location system to better identify residents in need of services.