- Integration Brings Wi-Fi-Enabled Data from Pumps to RTLS
Stanley Healthcare is offering integration with Baxter infusion pumps so that users of the MobileView RTLS solution can track each pump's location and status without RFID tags.
- U.K. University Expands NFC Solutions to Track Workforce at Three Campuses
The University of Wolverhampton uses Skillweb's SmartTask system to automatically track the work of personnel cleaning bathrooms, inspecting student housing rooms, servicing emergency equipment and more.
- French Police Automate Weapon Management With RFID
The Marseille Police Force has deployed STid's Be-Weapon RFID technology at two of its weapon-storage sites, thereby speeding up the process of retrieving weapons and ensuring that no inventory goes missing or requires maintenance.
- Resorts World Genting Malaysia Tracks 100,000 Uniforms With RFID-Based System
The resort has reduced labor costs and loss by automating its uniform-management system—reading RFID tags on garments as they are turned into the laundry facility, then are sorted and returned to employees.
- RFID Furthers Operational Efficiency for New York Hospital
Northern Westchester Hospital is using a passive UHF RFID solution from Quake Global to identify the specific pod in which equipment is located.
- Irish Hospital Tracks Precious Samples
St. James's Hospital is identifying the locations and movements of biopsy tissues extracted from surgical patients, thereby ensuring that no samples end up missing, and is also using RFID to track artwork.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Tracks IT Assets
The federal agency tagged more than 115,000 items to improve inventory efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Drones Reduce Inventory Time from Days to Minutes at Car Dealerships
FoxTrac has adopted a solution from RFID and IoT systems supplier SmartX Technology to locate vehicles in Montreal concessionary yards.
- RFID Helps Certify Thoroughbreds for The Jockey Club
Beginning in 2017, the North American horse breed registry is requiring the use of RFID tags to track all of the 22,500 new foals registered each year on average, to help authenticate Thoroughbreds at races and at auctions.
- Community Hospital Finds RFID Is a Good Fit
Wayne HealthCare uses the technology to lower the cost of managing IT assets and improve patient services.
- Belgian Company Gets an ROI from Its Warehouse-Management Solution
ENGIE Fabricom RFID-tracks nearly 90,000 assets at eight locations within the country.
- A Gem of a Solution
Golden Environmental Mat Services tracks one-ton mats, so they don't get lost in the mud on job sites or harm environmentally fragile terrain.
- RFID Gets to the Root of Surgical Services Problems
Florida Hospital uses real-time location data to understand why delays and bottlenecks occur, to improve OR performance and patient satisfaction.
- A Healthy Partnership Solves Hospital Problems
TrackCore's Operating Room software, integrated with Terso's RFID cabinets, automates tissue and implant tracking, improving efficiencies, facilitating government compliance and boosting nurse satisfaction.
- Toronto Hospital Improves OR Department
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre RFID-tracks surgery patients to reduce bottlenecks and keep family members and friends informed.