|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
RFID Journal LIVE! 2011 to Feature Pavilion of French RFID Companies
The new pavilion will feature some of France's leading RFID technology providers.
Mar 28, 2011—RFID Journal has announced that RFID Journal LIVE! 2011, to be held on Apr. 12-14, 2011, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Fla., will include a pavilion featuring technology exhibits by 10 French companies.
"RFID Journal LIVE! has always attracted exhibitors and attendees from around the world, but having the French Pavilion, in addition to the Korean Pavilion, really adds to the value for attendees," says Mark Roberti, RFID Journal's founder and editor. "This is an important addition to the conference."
Hosted by the French National RFID Center (CNRFID), the new pavilion will feature exhibits by the following companies:
• AGID, which specializes in automatic-identification technologies for industry and farmers
• Atlantic RF, which designs, manufactures and sells RFID technologies
• Baracoda, a developer and manufacturer of automatic data-capture solutions for mobility professional markets
• Biolog-ID, a designer and integrator specializing in electronic identification and mobile data processing
• Fireflies RTLS, which designs, manufactures and installs wireless RFID business solutions to locate, identify and monitor mobile assets in real time, using electronic, low-consumption active-tag meshed networks
• IER, which offers industrial RFID solutions based on tags and fixed or mobile equipment designed for retailers and point-of-sale applications, to help optimize flow management, improve payment collection and ensure content traceability
• MAINtag, a manufacturer and supplier focused on the development of complete RFID systems and software for large-scale applications
• Reed Exhibitions, which hosts an annual RFID event in France
• STid, an RFID specialist that designs and produces readers and tags, offering a range of products developed using radio frequency identification at all frequencies, compatible with all chip technologies and international standards
• Twiister Systems, a French distributor and integrator of traceability and identification solutions utilizing secure Wi-Fi and geolocation RTLS technologies, in partnership with Motorola Solutions and other firms, and offering consulting services and engineering solutions
The French National RFID Center was created by France's government in July 2008, to encourage networking, solutions deployment and partnerships between providers, users, research laboratories and institutions, and to support them in their needs and interests. The organization supports more than 100 key players in the RFID industry.
"We are very pleased to be able to bring several leading French RFID firms to this year's RFID Journal LIVE! event," says Céline Haouji, CNRFID's communications manager. "We believe that these companies have solutions that will benefit the attendees, who come from all over the world."
LIVE! 2011, the ninth annual event produced by RFID Journal, will feature eight industry-specific and level-of-expertise conference tracks, eight in-depth preconference seminars, twoco-located events, an RFID in Apparel Workshop, fast-track CompTIA RFID+ and RFIDSCM training and certification, and the RFID Journal Awards, as well as numerous technology exhibits and demonstrations conducted by the leading technology firms.
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL