|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Industry Leaders to Explain Benefits of RFID-Provided Visibility
At RFID Journal LIVE! 2010, senior executives from Airbus, Conair, the Southeast Alabama Medical Center, the U.S. Department of Defense and other early RFID adopters will highlight the technology's ability to deliver total business visibility.
Nov 16, 2009—RFID Journal today announced that senior executives from Airbus, Conair, the Southeast Alabama Medical Center, the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) and other companies and organizations will present case studies highlighting how to benefit from the total business visibility that RFID technology delivers. The presentations will take place at the eighth annual RFID Journal LIVE! conference and exhibition, to be held on Apr. 14-16, 2010, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Fla.
"While RFID has been around for a while, and has matured a great deal in recent years, many companies still don't understand how they can use the visibility the technology provides, in order to streamline business processes, reduce expenses and boost sales," says Mark Roberti, RFID Journal's founder and editor. "We're pleased to have so many businesses at LIVE! 2010 explain how they take advantage of RFID-enabled visibility."
Among the confirmed speakers are:
• Paul Arguin, Conair/USAID
• Eric F. Claiborne, Knox Nursery
• Jean-Pierre Emond, University of Florida
• Sam Falsafi, Oil & Gas RFID Solution Group
• Bill Hardgrave, University of Arkansas
• Vice-Admiral Mark D. Harnitchek, U.S. Transportation Command
• Konrad Konarski, Oil & Gas RFID Solution Group
• Scott Lapham, Southeast Alabama Medical Center
• Michael Liard, ABI Research
• Mark Lieberman, U.S. Defense Logistics Agency
• Philip Lintereur, Boeing
• John Mayorek, Conair/USAID
• Carlo K. Nizam, Airbus
• Paul Palazzo, IPL
• Justin Patton, University of Arkansas
• Neill Pawsey, Construction Opportunities in Mobile IT
• Raymond Perez, El Paso County 911 District
• Bradley C. Proctor, Dayton RFID Convergence Center
• Francis Rabuck, Bentley Systems
• Antonio Rizzi, University of Parma
• Keith Sheardown, Bombardier Transportation
• Pankaj Sood, McMaster RFID Applications Lab
• Nicole Testa Boston, FIATECH
• Scott Wilson, Medtronic
• Dan Zinn, Florida State Attorney's Office
The conference program for RFID Journal LIVE! 2010 will focus on how all types of RFID technologies—active, Wi-Fi, passive ultrahigh-frequency (UHF), passive high-frequency (HF) and more—can be used to provide business visibility, enabling companies to streamline processes, lower costs and improve efficiencies. This year's event will feature eight industry-specific and how-to conference tracks, eight in-depth preconference seminars, fast-track CompTIA RFID+ training and certification, three colocated events, the RFID Journal Awards and more.
"Companies increasingly view RFID as an infrastructure that can provide total business visibility, so we are extremely pleased to have Airbus and the DOD—both of which have adopted such an approach—explaining the benefits," Roberti states. "These leaders show how companies can utilize the visibility RFID provides to reduce short-term costs and deliver long-term efficiencies."
What's more, LIVE! 2010 will feature technology exhibits and demonstrations conducted by the leading RFID companies worldwide. Motorola, a provider of RFID offerings designed to help businesses simplify deployment, lower operational costs and achieve a return on investment, will be the event's cornerstone and registration sponsor. More than 175 RFID companies will exhibit at the event, demonstrating their latest technology solutions.
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
|RFID Journal LIVE!||RFID in Health Care||LIVE! LatAm||LIVE! Brasil||LIVE! Europe||RFID Connect||Virtual Events||RFID Journal Awards||Webinars||Presentations|