|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Leading RFID Technology Companies to Present at RFID Journal LIVE! 2009
RFID Journal has announced that the top RFID technology and service providers will speak at its seventh annual conference and exhibition, to be held on Apr. 27-29 in Orlando, Fla.
Apr 13, 2009—RFID Journal has announced that the world's top RFID technology and service providers, led by Motorola, will present at RFID Journal LIVE! 2009, its seventh annual conference and exhibition. This year's event will be held on Apr. 27-29, 2009, at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, in Orlando, Fla.
"With 175 exhibits, RFID Journal LIVE! is the largest RFID event in the world," says Mark Roberti, RFID Journal's founder and editor. "It's also a unique opportunity to hear end-user case studies and presentations by the leading technology providers, who will share the lessons they have learned during hundreds of deployments."
Jerry McNerney, Motorola's VP of strategy and business development, will head the lineup of technology experts presenting at this year's RFID Journal LIVE! event. McNerney will explain the value of RFID as a strategic investment for an enterprise, particularly in a challenging economic climate. He will present a framework for successfully implementing RFID solutions, revealing new real-world use cases in which the technology is generating a return on investment in less than 12 months.
Martin Wildberger, VP of IBM Software Group, will explain how, in an age of a globally integrated and intelligent economy, society and planet, companies need to transform critical business processes and change the way they work with their ecosystem. Wildberger will also outline how radio frequency identification is uniquely positioned to help drive such transformations.
Microsoft is helping customers across such vertical sectors as manufacturing, supply chain, retail, hospitality, oil and gas, and airlines gain visibility into physical-world assets and activities, in order to improve business. Sudhir Hasbe, Microsoft's senior product manager for BizTalk RFID, and Colin Masson, the company's worldwide director of CRM, ERP and supply chain solution areas, will appear on a panel with several of Microsoft's customers, to discuss how these firms created cost-effective RFID solutions.
RFID Journal LIVE! 2009, will also feature the following presentations:
• Learn How to Achieve ROI in Retail Apparel With UHF RFID (Alien Technology's Scot Stelter)
• NXP's RFID Solutions: Securing Your Data and Assets (NXP Semiconductors' Joerg Huser)
• Agile Business Execution (Xterprise's Jim Caudill)
• Learn How Cephalon Is Leveraging RFID to Enhance Shipping Accuracy and Container Traceability (OATSystems' Prasad Putta and Cephalon's Brian Brown)
• From Factory to Front Door—Closing the Asset Visibility Gap (ODIN Technologies' Patrick Sweeney)
• "Unclonable" RFIDs—Elevating Trust in RFIDs to a New Level (Verayo's Anant Agrawal)
• Achieving Product Traceability: From Manufacturing Through Distribution to Product in the Hands of End Customers (SAP's Andres Botero and Stephen Cloughley)
• Using Real-Time Visibility for Efficient Asset Management (CHEP's Puneet Sawhney)
• Case Study: RFID at Boeing Rotorcraft (RFID Global Solution's Diana Hage and Boeing's Susan Jordan)
• The Business Case for Auto-ID Solutions Within Facilities and Throughout the Supply Chain (Savi Technology's Mark H. Fox)
• RFID Technology in the Supply Chain: Tomorrow's Supply Chain Technology Today (iGPS' Jack Sparn)
• Omni-ID on Demand: A Breakthrough Deployment Solution for Asset Tracking (Omni-ID's Thomas Pavela and Andre Cote, and IBM's Brian Dalgetty)
For the complete agenda at RFID Journal LIVE! 2009, please visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/live.
"RFID Journal LIVE! is the one place to learn from the experts," Roberti states. "Having RFID technology providers with so much experience complement our end-user lineup makes this a unique opportunity for companies to learn everything they need to know to put RFID to work."
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL