|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
LIVE! 2013 to Feature More Than 50 New End-User Case Studies
RFID Journal's 11th annual conference and exhibition will provide attendees with more than 75 hours of education and a speaker lineup of industry leaders.
Feb 07, 2013—RFID Journal announced today that its RFID Journal LIVE! 2013 conference and exhibition will feature more than 50 end-user case studies.
This year's LIVE! event will be held from Apr. 30 to May 2, 2013, at the Orange County Convention Center, located in Orlando, Fla. Companies and organizations such as American Apparel, Carrier, Florida Hospital, Jockey International, Johnson & Johnson, the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the Veterans Health Administration will share new case studies at the event.
Among the speakers who have committed so far are:
• Rogers Ascef, Brazilian Air Force
• Todd Boyle, Rockwell Collins
• Martin Brunworth, Veterans Health Administration
• Felipe Ivan Campos, Liverpool
• Betsy J. Cohen, Seminole County Government
• Todd Frantz, Florida Hospital
• Abhay Joshi, Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
• Ravi Margasahayam, NASA
• Fernando Ferreira Matos, TAP Maintenance and Engineering
• Tracy Minter, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• Andrew Monday, U.S. Transportation Command
• Thomas J. Pizzuot, Johnson & Johnson
• Adrienne Shepardson, University of Maryland Medical Center, Department of Pharmacy
• Dr. James M. Shuler, U.S. Department of Energy
• Stacey Shulman, American Apparel
• Balaji Suresh, Carrier
Attendees can choose from four industry-specific and four how-to conference tracks:
• Health Care/Pharmaceutical
• RFID Deployment Strategies
• Supply Chain/Logistics
• Technology and Infrastructure
The conference will also feature nine in-depth preconference seminars and workshops:
• Item-Level Retail and Apparel Workshop
• Managing Medical Devices With RFID
• NFC Workshop
• Pharma Serialization: Compliance and Beyond
• RFID Journal University
• RFID for IT Professionals
• RFID for Warehouse and Inventory Management
• RFID in Harsh Environments
• Security and Access Control
Additionally, the conference will feature four new post-conference seminars:
• Advanced RFID Concepts
• Benchmarking UHF RFID Readers and Tags
• RFID and the Internet of Things: Delivering Data, Connectivity and Communication
• Strategic RFID Workshop
Moreover, LIVE! 2013 will include fast-track training, the RFID Journal Awards and a co-located event, IEEE RFID 2013, as well as exhibits and demonstrations conducted by the industry's leading technology firms. More information is available at the RFID Journal LIVE! Web site.
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.