|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
The RFID Marketer's Handbook
Smart Strategies for Finding Potential Buyers and Converting Them Into Customers
Jan 04, 2013—
TABLES AND CHARTS:
• The technology adoption life cycle
• Has your company deployed an RFID system, or does it plan to do so within the next 67 months?
• How much time elapsed between when you began researching RFID and when you deployed or plan to deploy?
• How did your company become interested in RFID technology?
• Adoption trends by industry
• Where RFID technology buyers live
• RFID Journal readership by industry
• Size of end-user companies, by number of employees
• Individuals involved in RFID purchasing decisions, broken down by functional area
• Does your company have a team responsible for RFID?
• How are RFID purchasing decisions made?
• Applications in which end users are interested
• Potential market size today
• Which types of events have you attended in the past three years?
• How did you personally get involved in RFID at your company?
• How do you or the people within your company responsible for making RFID decisions obtain information about the technology?
• Where technology buyers get information
• Moore's theory in a nutshell
Order your copy today for just $199, and find out how to transform your marketing strategy to generate more sales.
Add to Cart
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.