- Greater RFID Awareness and Acceptance Lead to Accelerated Adoption
The RFID Lab's 2016 study shows that more U.S. retailers are using RFID to enable omnichannel shopping.
- RFID Retail Transformation: New Ways to Manage the Costs
If there is a retail RFID genie, he's on the verge of being permanently let out of the bottle.
- Beyond Inventory Visibility
Retailers should use RFID data to improve business processes and enable a true omnichannel shopping experience.
- Putting a Stylish Face on RFID Tags
By adopting integrated RFID hangtags, the apparel industry can achieve an attractive branded look and lower tagging costs.
- RFID Adoption Is On Target
Retailers are deploying item-level tagging far faster than they embraced bar codes.
- Second to None
These RFID applications can give retailers the upper hand.
- Apparel Retailers Finally Get RFID
Omnichannel has created a sense of urgency and is spurring adoption.
- The Renaissance of RFID Among Retailers
Top retailers are tagging billions of items, and a ChainLink Research study finds that those capitalizing on RFID are realizing a sizeable operational, financial and customer-satisfaction advantage.
- Retail 3.0
RFID enables the trend toward consumer-driven showroom shopping.
- Addressing Conflicting Tagging Requirements
Apparel suppliers and retailers must agree on best practices for RFID-tagging items at the point of manufacture.
- Getting to the Tipping Point
Apparel retailers and manufacturers will soon be engaged in a "virtuous cycle" that will lead to item-level tagging throughout the supply chain.
- What Else Can You Do With an RFID Fashion Label?
Don't use RFID just for logistics and inventory management. Here are a few ways in which retailers can employ the technology to provide new services to their customers.
- Don't Just Automate—Innovate!
RFID can do much more than speed up existing processes.
- RFID-Labeling Apparel Items
Here's how to set up your printer-encoder software.
- Tracking Your Competitors
Why you should care where you are in the RFID adoption phase.