- Beyond Inventory Visibility
Retailers should use RFID data to improve business processes and enable a true omnichannel shopping experience.
- Putting a Stylish Face on RFID Tags
By adopting integrated RFID hangtags, the apparel industry can achieve an attractive branded look and lower tagging costs.
- RFID Adoption Is On Target
Retailers are deploying item-level tagging far faster than they embraced bar codes.
- Second to None
These RFID applications can give retailers the upper hand.
- Apparel Retailers Finally Get RFID
Omnichannel has created a sense of urgency and is spurring adoption.
- The Renaissance of RFID Among Retailers
Top retailers are tagging billions of items, and a ChainLink Research study finds that those capitalizing on RFID are realizing a sizeable operational, financial and customer-satisfaction advantage.
- Retail 3.0
RFID enables the trend toward consumer-driven showroom shopping.
- Addressing Conflicting Tagging Requirements
Apparel suppliers and retailers must agree on best practices for RFID-tagging items at the point of manufacture.
- Getting to the Tipping Point
Apparel retailers and manufacturers will soon be engaged in a "virtuous cycle" that will lead to item-level tagging throughout the supply chain.
- What Else Can You Do With an RFID Fashion Label?
Don't use RFID just for logistics and inventory management. Here are a few ways in which retailers can employ the technology to provide new services to their customers.
- Don't Just Automate—Innovate!
RFID can do much more than speed up existing processes.
- RFID-Labeling Apparel Items
Here's how to set up your printer-encoder software.
- Tracking Your Competitors
Why you should care where you are in the RFID adoption phase.
- Will Chip-Based Serialization Lock Suppliers into a Single Chip Vendor?
A recent agreement among chipmakers is designed to enable apparel suppliers and others to use RFID tags with different chips, but you should look at the issues carefully before opting for serialization solutions that employ the tag ID.
- Serialization Roadmap
A top-level tagging plan will help apparel suppliers identify items now, and pave the way for tracking more products in the future.