- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- Rebecca Minkoff Extends Its RFID System Beyond the Store
By adding a QR code to each of its luxury bags, the New York fashion retailer is enabling shoppers to access content after they make a purchase, as part of the Digital Emotional Intelligence offering from Avery Dennison RBIS and EVRYTHNG.
- RFID Solution Cuts Scrubs Costs for Virginia Hospital
LewisGale Medical Center has saved approximately $40,000 in scrub inventory expenses by managing the use of the medical-procedure uniforms with Autovalet Systems' CabiNet RFID Scrub Dispensers and DressCode software.
- Tigrara, Elza Romero Stores Inventory 4,000 Items Within Two Hours
The two companies have adopted an RFID solution to gain visibility into the circulation of their products from factories to the point of sale to consumers.
- Resorts World Genting Malaysia Tracks 100,000 Uniforms With RFID-Based System
The resort has reduced labor costs and loss by automating its uniform-management system—reading RFID tags on garments as they are turned into the laundry facility, then are sorted and returned to employees.
- Rebecca Minkoff Brings Self-Service to Its SoHo Store With RFID
The fashion retailer is using technology from QueueHop to allow shoppers to select and pay for an item, then unlock its security hard tag based on RFID reads of that tag.
- Fort Lauderdale Tracks Building Permits
The city monitors the flow of documents, saving time and improving customer service.
- Buying Shoes in 20 Seconds
A Brazilian company has developed a solution to simplify the checkout process for retail footwear, and has tested customers' experience with RFID technology at a laboratory store.
- Canadian Uniform Company Tracks Products With RFID
The system that Logistik Unicorp built in-house enables it to link raw materials with finished products, and to track those goods as they are received from a manufacturer, stored in its warehouse and then shipped to individual customers.
- Decathlon Scores a Big Win With RFID
The French sporting goods retailer is tracking most of its products from factories to more than 1,000 stores in 25 countries.
- Marks & Spencer Embraces Change
Based on the benefits achieved from RFID-tracking all apparel—and recognizing the importance of omnichannel shopping—the U.K. retailer plans to tag all general merchandise in stores.
- Marks & Spencer Rolls Out RFID to All Its Stores
The U.K. retailer is updating its radio frequency identification technology as it moves to tag all apparel and hard goods.
- Brazil's Valdac Turns to RFID for Style and Savings
The technology proves to be the perfect match for a new fashion store model.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: Best RFID Implementation—Gerry Weber's Pain-Free RFID Revolution
The clothing designer and retailer tracks garments from manufacturing sites to warehouses and retail stores, to improve inventory management and deter theft.
- Creating a Unique Retail Experience
Common People blends chic ambiance, an eclectic mix of art and fashion, and RFID technology to wow consumers.