- Decathlon Scores a Big Win With RFID
The French sporting goods retailer is tracking most of its products from factories to more than 1,000 stores in 25 countries.
- Marks & Spencer Embraces Change
Based on the benefits achieved from RFID-tracking all apparel—and recognizing the importance of omnichannel shopping—the U.K. retailer plans to tag all general merchandise in stores.
- Marks & Spencer Rolls Out RFID to All Its Stores
The U.K. retailer is updating its radio frequency identification technology as it moves to tag all apparel and hard goods.
- Brazil's Valdac Turns to RFID for Style and Savings
The technology proves to be the perfect match for a new fashion store model.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: Best RFID Implementation—Gerry Weber's Pain-Free RFID Revolution
The clothing designer and retailer tracks garments from manufacturing sites to warehouses and retail stores, to improve inventory management and deter theft.
- Creating a Unique Retail Experience
Common People blends chic ambiance, an eclectic mix of art and fashion, and RFID technology to wow consumers.
- An RFID Fashion Statement
Switzerland's Charles Voegele Group discovers that fashions tracked and managed via RFID are always in style.
- Swiss Retailer Tracks Items From Production to Point of Sale
Charles Vogele Group, a European fashion retail chain and 2009 RFID Journal Award winner for Best RFID Implementation, has deployed an end-to-end item-level supply chain tracking solutions. In this PowerPoint presentation with audio, Thomas Beckmann, head of supply chain for Charles Vögele Group, explains why the company deployed the technology, how the data captured is being used and the benefits the retailer is achieving.
- On the Trail of Hush Puppies
Indexport, S.A., the manufacturer and distributor of Hush Puppies footwear, employs RFID to accurately and precisely manage its real-time stock at its Spanish distribution center in Castellón. The system enables the company to efficiently fill customer orders and avoid stock-outs.
- Maternity Apparel Maker Gives Birth to Smart Displays in Stores
Tomorrow's Mother says the RFID system provides timely, accurate inventory data, enabling the company to improve business processes and better meet customers' needs.
- Metro Is Back on Track
The retailer planned a bold RFID deployment in 2004, which was derailed by a host of issues. But now the company is moving full-steam ahead to implement EPC Gen 2 technology in its supply chain.
- Clothing Manufacturer Invests Its ROI in RFID
Gardeur AG's RFID pilot to track garments from production to its warehouse using reusable tags was so successful that it plans to roll out the system company-wide.