- Tigrara, Elza Romero Stores Inventory 4,000 Items Within Two Hours
The two companies have adopted an RFID solution to gain visibility into the circulation of their products from factories to the point of sale to consumers.
- Resorts World Genting Malaysia Tracks 100,000 Uniforms With RFID-Based System
The resort has reduced labor costs and loss by automating its uniform-management system—reading RFID tags on garments as they are turned into the laundry facility, then are sorted and returned to employees.
- Rebecca Minkoff Brings Self-Service to Its SoHo Store With RFID
The fashion retailer is using technology from QueueHop to allow shoppers to select and pay for an item, then unlock its security hard tag based on RFID reads of that tag.
- Fort Lauderdale Tracks Building Permits
The city monitors the flow of documents, saving time and improving customer service.
- Buying Shoes in 20 Seconds
A Brazilian company has developed a solution to simplify the checkout process for retail footwear, and has tested customers' experience with RFID technology at a laboratory store.
- Canadian Uniform Company Tracks Products With RFID
The system that Logistik Unicorp built in-house enables it to link raw materials with finished products, and to track those goods as they are received from a manufacturer, stored in its warehouse and then shipped to individual customers.
- Decathlon Scores a Big Win With RFID
The French sporting goods retailer is tracking most of its products from factories to more than 1,000 stores in 25 countries.
- Marks & Spencer Embraces Change
Based on the benefits achieved from RFID-tracking all apparel—and recognizing the importance of omnichannel shopping—the U.K. retailer plans to tag all general merchandise in stores.
- Marks & Spencer Rolls Out RFID to All Its Stores
The U.K. retailer is updating its radio frequency identification technology as it moves to tag all apparel and hard goods.
- Brazil's Valdac Turns to RFID for Style and Savings
The technology proves to be the perfect match for a new fashion store model.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: Best RFID Implementation—Gerry Weber's Pain-Free RFID Revolution
The clothing designer and retailer tracks garments from manufacturing sites to warehouses and retail stores, to improve inventory management and deter theft.
- Creating a Unique Retail Experience
Common People blends chic ambiance, an eclectic mix of art and fashion, and RFID technology to wow consumers.
- An RFID Fashion Statement
Switzerland's Charles Voegele Group discovers that fashions tracked and managed via RFID are always in style.
- Swiss Retailer Tracks Items From Production to Point of Sale
Charles Vogele Group, a European fashion retail chain and 2009 RFID Journal Award winner for Best RFID Implementation, has deployed an end-to-end item-level supply chain tracking solutions. In this PowerPoint presentation with audio, Thomas Beckmann, head of supply chain for Charles Vögele Group, explains why the company deployed the technology, how the data captured is being used and the benefits the retailer is achieving.
- On the Trail of Hush Puppies
Indexport, S.A., the manufacturer and distributor of Hush Puppies footwear, employs RFID to accurately and precisely manage its real-time stock at its Spanish distribution center in Castellón. The system enables the company to efficiently fill customer orders and avoid stock-outs.