- NFC and RFID: Enhancing the Customer Experience Near and Far
We live in an increasingly wireless world. Whether we're listening to music, making a purchase, sending a file from one device to another, or using a fitness tracker, we now expect it to happen wi...
- Best NFC Deployment; Evenko
This award will be given to the end-user company that has demonstrated the best use of Near Field Communication (NFC) for consumer or other applications. The finalists, selected by an independent p...
- Why Now Is the Right Time for NFC Smart Packaging: Introducing OpenSense Technology from Thinfilm
During this webinar, Thinfilm, together with UK-based IoT cloud software partner EVRYTHNG, share how OpenSense NFC sensor tags allow brand marketers to send targeted promotional offers and exclusiv...
- Technology and Infrastructure: Building a Flexible RFID Data Infrastructure
Many businesses enter into an RFID implementation plan hoping to realize significant cost savings, as well as supply chain visibility and efficiency gains. But achieving those goals may be difficul...
- Smart Products: "Smart Life" Products Made More Intelligent and Relevant With RFID
RFID technology is revolutionizing products by providing dramatic improvements in functionality and performance. These smart, connected products have become complex systems combining hardware, sen...
- Smart Products: Clarisonic Customizes User Experience With RFID
Clarisonic, a pioneer in sonic cleansing and transformative skincare, has launched the Smart Profile for face and body cleansing. Initially sold through skincare professionals and now available i...
- Smart Products: Smart System Uses RFID to Authenticate Medications
Integrated Line Technologies (ILT), a provider of caps for vials, pharmaceutical bottles and test tubes, is using RFID technology in a version of its products that will enable customers to read bui...
- Smart Products: Powering the Internet of Things and Customer Experiences Via NFC and RFID
Zebra Technologies, a global leader in products and services that provide real-time visibility into organizations' assets, people and transactions, will provide insights into how NFC technology is ...
- Smart Products: Protecting Brand Loyalty With NFC RFID
Arjowiggins, one of the largest paper manufacturers worldwide, has developed a paper product with integrated Near Field Communication (NFC) RFID tags. The product, known as PowerCoat Alive, provide...
- Innovative Marketing: Museum Visitors Become Designers With NFC
When visitors arrive at the Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum, they receive a device containing an electronic drawing implement with a stylus on one side and a Near Field Communication (NFC)...
- Innovative Marketing: Improving Sales With NFC
A bottling plant for Pepsi, one of the world's largest beverage companies, has conducted a regional promotion by replacing 200,000 of its reusable transportation assets (known as shells) with NFC-e...
- Innovative Marketing: Jewelry Shines Brighter With NFC
Galatea: Jewelry by Artist recently introduced the first cultured pearl to contain Near Field Communication, allowing a user to create a tailored voice message that can be played when the pearl is ...
- Innovative Marketing: How NFC Can Enhance Events, Cashless Payments and Social Networking
Having worked with numerous large-scale music festivals, sports stadiums and conference events, RFID Academia, a leading consulting and systems integration firm, will explain how NFC technology w...
- Innovative Marketing: Charity Uses RFID to Create Buzz at Event, Part 1
We Day is an annual youth-empowerment event organized by the Free the Children charity. Held in cities across Canada and the United States, We Day events feature speeches and performances from glo...
- Innovative Marketing: Charity Uses RFID to Create Buzz at Event, Part 2
We Day is an annual youth-empowerment event organized by the Free the Children charity. Held in cities across Canada and the United States, We Day events feature speeches and performances from glob...
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER